Tuesday 14 February 2012

Fly like a Birds....

This street in the heart of the city crowded with busy footsteps
Between the densely packed buildings like trees in a forest
The billiant neon signs
I want to fly above this city today - come on



As I look at the birds flying
I want to follow them and fly as well
Freely underneath the blue sky
I want to follow them



I want to fly in the sky today
I want to touch the clouds
Uh yes I wanna touch the cloud 
Because they are lower than the sky
If only if the tips of my fingers can touch the tip of the cloud



I want to get out of this frustrating routine
Let's get out out - I want to get out of here now
Above the sky, I feel like there will be something for me
Like the birds in the sky, let's fly to the sky - fly high

Fly - spread your wings, look only to the sky
If you have courage, you can do it






No comments:

Post a Comment